We’ve written this quick start guide in order for you to order our online services.
MediaOnAir provides Shoutcast, ICEcast, Wowza Media Services as well as a Reseller Program for our services.
If you’re looking for streaming services you’ve came to the right place, but in order to do so, you need to know some information to provide you an ideal quote for our services.
- What are slots?
- When ordering your Shoutcast server, you will need to specify a number of slots. This is the maximum number of listeners that can be connected to your server at any given time. If you order 50 slots, then you will be able to support 50 listeners at any one time (this is known as concurrent listeners).
- What does bitrate mean?
- The bitrate is the amount of data that is transferred to each listener when you are broadcasting. The higher the bitrate, the better the sound quality and the higher the cost. If you are broadcasting music, then we recommend a higher bitrate such as 128 Kbps.
After deciding how many listeners and bitrate, Choose Shoutcast Servers, Reseller Program, ICEcast, Wowza or Windows Media Services with the bitrate. (Listed by bitrate)
- Bitrate: 128 Kbps
- Click on Shoutcast Services
- Click on Shoutcast at 128 Kbps
- Slots (Listeners): 100 Slots
- Slots are numbered in order, Find 100 Slots.
- Click on Order.
- Order Page: This will transfer you off our website.
- And redirect you to https://vbilling.net
- To the specified package you selected.
- From here you can choose a Billing Cycle.
- Billing Cycle: Monthly (1 Month), Quarterly (3 Months), Semi-Annually (6 Months) and Annually (12 Months)
- Once selected, Choose Update Cart.
- If you have a promotional code, please validate it now. The price will be updated if success.
- And proceed with Checkout.
- If you’re already a client, please login. If not fill out all required information.
- Once payment has been received – your account will be instantly created and login information will be automatically sent to you.